Design & Estimating Manager
Our client is a well-established, profitable and rapidly growing designer, manufacturer and installer to major UK housebuilders, headquartered in the North-East. Due to continued growth and expansion, it requires a new Design & Estimating Manager for its Tyne & Wear business.
Responsible to the senior management team you will lead and manage the in-house design and estimating team, contributing to delivering kitchen projects on time/budget, with responsibilities including:
• Leading and overseeing a small team of designers and estimators, mentoring and supporting as required
• Ensuring the production of accurate designs and estimates for kitchen layouts using (Fusion/2020/AutoCAD)
• Working to design specifications and briefs to tight deadlines
• Estimating costs and liaise with suppliers regarding materials
• Liaising with other departments such as Procurement and Logistics
You will need:
• Proven experience as a Kitchen Designer, working from conception to completion, preferably with recent supervisory or managerial experience
• A good understanding of kitchens and their component parts
• Good IT skills, including CAD software
• HND, equivalent or above in relevant subject advantageous
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.