An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to join a Mid-Tier accountancy firm in the International Outsourcing department. The successful applicant will be AAT qualified or ACCA part qualified with previous experience in a public practice. The Assistant Accountant will be assigned their own portfolio of clients and will be working alongside senior members of staff. Good communication skills are needed.
- Organising source documentation received from clients for processing
- Supervision and training of Financial Administrators
- Preparation and review of monthly journals; prepayments, accruals, salaries & depreciation
- Completion of VAT reporting requirements
- Assistance with year-end procedures and liaising with auditors
- Liaising with clients and answering routine queries
- Preparation of low risk FSA returns
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Monthly reporting packages and preparation of accurate financial reporting packs for review
- Intercompany reconciliations
As a member of the International Outsourcing team, you will receive on the job training to complement your technical knowledge and will be provided with the opportunity to learn a variety of accountancy software packages and build strong relations with clients.
If you are interested, please apply!