Digital Marketing Manager - Leading Educational Toys Provider - Haggerston - up to £40k
Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
Our client design and make educational toys! Award-winning ones, that break Kickstarter funding records, built with the best supply partners in the world, backed by experienced, high-profile investors and loved by users in over 90 countries.
They have been around since 2013, and have been scaling ever since. They need a Digital Marketing Manager / Online Performance Manager rock-star willing to help us break more records. You’ll be working with a small, transparent team of friendly founders and first-round employees in their London HQ and reporting to their Head of Marketing.
You’ll be offered a true and start-up environment (exciting, fast-moving), equity, a competitive salary, support for career progression, paid professional development opportunities and a generous marketing spend to help you reach targets. Their products are truly loved by customers, which make them a joy to work with. They are ready for even more growth, and you could be part of a great success story.
They are looking for:
- A team player who can execute and deliver based on their marketing strategy as well as take initiative to create growth opportunities on their own.
- Someone to organise, execute and optimise data-driven, multi-channel marketing campaigns efficiently at a high tempo.
- Develop and execute initiatives that impact specific funnel stages from acquisition, to engagement, to conversion, to retention.
- You will need to be equally comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting into the actual channels daily optimisation as well as using your acute analytic sense to present your learnings to the team, to take decisions and create new campaigns.
- Someone capable of developing and executing killer online customer acquisition campaigns across Paid Search, Social ads, CRM and other channels including SEO.
- An analytical mind focused on data driven decisions and Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- A drive for continuous improvement.
- In conjunction with the content manager, you will devise and implement campaign strategies and test plans to increase SEO and social traffic to deliver acquisition targets.
- You love what you do.
- You are very good at what you do.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment that craves new ideas, values swift, productive execution, and recovers quickly from failures (they are inevitable).
- You have a minimum of 3 year's experience of B2C online e-commerce marketing
- Your experience is relevant, i.e. scaling online sales for a brand, platform or product.
- Your communication skills (written and oral English) are excellent
- You take initiative and you can eloquently justify your decisions when required
- Be extremely comfortable with numbers and what they tell us about our customers, the performance of the website, a growth experiment or a specific marketing campaign.
- Your expertise and confidence in multiple digital channels, tools, principles and practices are exemplary, e.g. SEO, Paid search, Display, Google Analytics, A/B testing, CRO and CRM
- You get excited by Spreadsheets.
- Supermetrics and other automation tools
- Sumo Me and WordPress
- Email / CRM experience
What they can offer:
- The satisfaction to own your own projects and help them grow
- A competitive salary
- Coffee, breakfast, daily lunch, daily fruits and snacks
- An invitation to participate in the company’s Share Option Scheme
- A true start-up workplace i.e. flat, open structure, moving fast, high-energy, super exciting and a great team