Fun, fast-growing packaging startup
They're the definition of a fun, fast-growing early-stage start-up. They started 2 years ago as two guys in a flat, shipped 6,000 boxes without getting kicked out, running operations during day and coding at night. They've now raised a big seed round from top-tier investors and moved to a funky warehouse. Next stop? The world!
Do you want to help define their voice & message, how & why they communicate?
They’ve got it all going for them but when it comes to tone of voice they’re a little shy. They know their customer, they know their proposition and they know their product, but they just can’t find the words to say it. That’s where you come in.
They’re looking for a commercially minded wordsmith to help them communicate their tech, product and ambitions to the wider-world. You’ll own their voice, content & copy - with a real opportunity not only to define how they’re perceived by the outside world, but how and where they communicate. It's simply a case of helping them find their voice.
- Define their tone of voice, not just for today but beyond series A.
- Work with the team to develop lasting content strategy; from the website to social media, you'll own it all.
- Quickly provide relevant copy to support website, product and commercial development.
- Understand their mission, objectives and required results and propose how copy and content will dictate these.
- Create and manage 'how to’ product guides, refine user interviews & build compelling testimonials and case studies.
- Own content-led lead generation KPI's
What they’re looking for
- A true logophile with a background to support this.
- Commercial instinct and intuition
- The ability to take the lead and quickly translate vision to vocabulary.
- Proactive work ethic - there’s tons to do but they want you to lead the way.
- See the big picture, write the small story - you need to ensure they communicate as one according to their strategy.
Why you’ll love it
- There’s no question of where they're headed and this is a unique opportunity to set the tone of their trip to the stars.
- A fantastic team who will listen to your every word, and probably act on it too.
- All the tools you could possibly need - that’s right, the usual start up bundle fresh from Apple.