Director, Digital (ref:BH/MB)
This global hotelier is looking for a strong, innovative digital director with proven commercial experience to lead, coach and develop a best-in-class domestic and international marketing and eCommerce team.
Note* This role may involve up to 50% travel.
- Build and sustain a progressive, agile and entrepreneurial culture in a team of senior managers across multiple markets and destinations. Coach a matrix of direct and in-direct remote colleagues to deliver destination specific eCommerce and marketing iniatives.
- Build and optimise destination specific eCommerce and marketing campaigns. Develop tools and customer segments to optimise performance, ROI and insights to ensure a commercial, data driven approach.
- Use your multi-channel skill-set to support regional requirements across, SEO, PPC, Display, CRM, eCommerce, CRO, CRM and Social Media.
- Support and collaborate on cooperative marketing initiatives with hotels and management companies, cultivating in-market relationships to improve campaign effectiveness.
- Up-stream stakeholder management at SVP level to present performance and insight story-telling. Budget/PNL management, internal best practice guidance and coaching.
This is a vast role both in terms of skill-set and multiple channels, but also in terms of team management and geography. Whilst experience in travel is not a must, experience working in multiple markets with remote teams will be very useful. Career opportunities here are great, people invariably stay a long time and have the opportunity to move globally.
The adventure awaits…