Domiciliary Field Care Supervisor x3
Field Care Supervisor (Domiciliary) x3
£19,250 per annum + oncall
Prism7 Health and Care Recruitment is currently looking to recruit Field Care Supervisors to support our client`s home care contract in Brockley.
Our client is a leading home care provider and is recruiting exceptional individuals who can deliver a quality service and be proactive within the role.
The role will include
- Supervising delegated Branch Support Workers
- Providing appropriate supervision, training and support (including liaison as necessary with the training service)
- Assessment and review of Customer needs to produce the appropriate care plan in line with contract requirements.
- Promoting a professional image of the company in dealing with new care packages for Customers and commissioning authorities.
- Risk assessments, spot checks, appraisals, supervision
- The Field Care supervisors require to have min. Level 3 in Health and Social care with min. 2 years of previous experience as a Field Care Supervisor in a Domiciliary care setting.
- The successful candidates will be experienced support/care workers and be committed to delivering a high quality service.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks of application.
If you haven`t been contacted within this period,please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.