Sales Ledger Clerk
Intercompany Sales Ledger Clerk
- Use of in-house systems: Mercure, TMS and @Netting software.
- To contact overseas office by phone, email etc. to ensure payment of invoices in line with agreed terms.
- To ascertain any query details from overseas offices, and liaise with UK operations to ensure prompt resolution.
- To help identify reason for late payment and implement changes to eradicate.
- Achieve monthly collection targets to ensure healthy cash-flow.
- Send Monthly statements of account and copy invoices when requested.
- Allocation of month end accounts, general housekeeping of ledger.
- Ensuring unallocated cash is kept to a minimum.
- Review of the aged debtors report.
- Purchase Matching of invoices
Previous credit control experience is essential
Knowledge of shipping terms is an advantage.