Senior Customer Service Advisor
Our client is a leading Mortgage Lender based in Sunderland, they deliver high levels of customer service and financial support to their customers.
They are extremely proud of their rich and diverse heritage and of their staff who are rewarded with fantastic benefits and an exciting future.
This role will involve inbound, outbound and webchat conversations with customers and brokers regarding new and existing mortgage applications. You will be required to engage with potential customers and fact find to ascertain income and expenditure information. You will also handle and deliver administrative duties within customer operation effectively and efficiently.
Duties to include:
- Receive inbound calls from customers in relation to client mortgage propositions or mortgage applications.
- Manage customer queries using the webchat communication
- Activing listen to ensure the customer’s financial situation is fully understood.
- You will ensure all relevant customer documents are received in a timely manner and are then validated against the application requirements.
- Ensure all documentation is uploaded correctly and accurately onto the customer application.
- Process the initial mortgage application to completion
- Accuracy and attention to detail is key
Rewards and Benefits:
- Incentive scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Holiday trading scheme
- Shopping discount vouchers
- Childcare vouchers - salary sacrifice scheme
- A reward and recognition scheme is available for managers and colleagues to nominate individuals for rewards to recognise outstanding performance
- Employee Assistance Programme
Work patterns will be based on 35 hours per week
Operational hours are between 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday and will include occasional weekend working.
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV into us today