Commercial MI Analyst
Perfect blank canvass for a bright, self-starting individual with creative ideas to shape and deliver a suit of M.I reports for use
A global organisation looking for an Commercial MI Analyst to be a integral part of the finance team.
The role has real scope to grow with the right individual. Whilst current MI production is principally reliant on end user computing via Excel; you will be encouraged to think long term about ways to automate and industrialise M.I production and investigate and integrate the most effective M.I tools/systems.
- Self-starting / pro-active mind-set with the desire to learn and continuously improve
- Confidence in engaging the business, asking questions and getting answers
- Commercially focused with current M.I production skills
- Advanced Excel skills and a good head for numbers
- VBA skills
- Finance / Financial Services experience
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic global organisation in Bristol.