Graphic Designer (Leading Human Insights Consultancy) - Notting Hill, London - Up to £30K
My client, a Global Human Insight Consultancy, are looking for a multi-skilled Graphic Designer.
They focus on putting the understanding of humans at the centre of everything that we do to enable brands to connect in the most powerful and authentically human ways.
The best brands connect on a deeply human level and we believe that understanding human values is crucial to creating these deep and authentic relationships. Brands are built on values. Our human value systems shape who we are.
They believe we should be looking at human values more to better understand brand-human relationships. The business is growing rapidly and they have recently expanded into a larger office. Their clients include PlayStation, Sony Music, MINI, PokerStars, VisitEngland, Kenwood, William Grant & Sons, and Icelandair amongst many others.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Graphic Designer to strengthen our creative capabilities, and help inspire their team and clients with industry-leading visual output.
- You’ll be helping improve presentations, creating infographicsand producing print design.
- Overseeing their new app production with designs
- Magazine designs
- Ideally introducing the business to video and other applicable animation, video production, and working with their researchers to embed creativity in everything they do.
- You’ll need confidence and charisma, and enough experience to work with minimal guidance on projects, while also being able to work closely with team members.
- This role has clear potential to make your own and is a vital addition to the business.
- They do work that can genuinely influence - often working in to CEO & CMO level across brand, innovation, comms and audience insight projects.
- An imaginative, fast designer with great visualising skills
- A friendly, pro-active, adaptable and versatile individual, comfortable ?working across a range a projects with different people and clients
- Experience using packages such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, and MS Office
- Video-editing experience plus simple titling and branding
- App skinning/creative design
- Simple website/microsite design
- A commitment to producing the best possible work every time
- Confident at efficiently managing time and workload to stick to often?tight deadlines.
- Some experience of or interest in research design and trends