Spanish Speaking Trainee Recruitment Consultant
French and Spanish Speakers
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - French and Spanish speakers
B2B Sales Experience Needed
Basic Salary: £26,000 increasing to £30,000 after 12 months
Commission: Uncapped, First year OTE £40,000, Second Year OTE £80,000, Third Year OTE £120,000+
Company: Our client is looking for ambitious trainees to join their growing team of highly respected consultants. They recruit into TECHNOLOGY, FINANCE and PHARMACEUTICALS, however take an alternative approach to the sector norm and pride themselves on their research driven approach to supplying international clients with high quality candidates. They seek candidates that are fluent in English and either French/Spanish.
Sectors: Technology, Finance and Pharmaceuticals (No prior sector knowledge is needed)
Location: Bank, City of London / Putney, South West London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Job Specification
A trainee recruitment consultant is responsible for:
- Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Generating new business through business development
- Candidate engagement; screening CV’s, communicating and interviewing candidates to establish position suitability
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Candidate Requirements
A trainee recruitment consultant should possess most, if not all, of the following:
- Degree 2.2 or higher (not needed if you have excellent sales experience)
- Fluent in English and French or Spanish
- B2B Sales Experience
- Natural communicator
- Financially driven (you are in control of your earnings)
- Extremely ambitious
- Very competitive!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Perks and Incentives
The perks of a trainee recruitment consultant include:
- Basic salary: £26,000 increasing to £30,000 after 12 months
- Uncapped commission
- Good training programme brought in externally
- Weekly training clinics with directors
- Good social aspects - races, lunches, sports teams, beers in the fridge, gym hour, holidays & trips (New York, California, Dublin)
- Fast-paced career progression - clearly structured progression ladder (target driven)
If you have what it takes to succeed as a trainee recruitment consultant and are a driven bilingual, apply now!
SW6 is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers within the recruitment industry. Realise your potential with SW6!
SW6 are a leading recruitment to recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
SW6 have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates to place into the recruitment market. We won’t interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world’s leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand’ throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
SW6 recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions, working with top clients within the recruitment industry. To find out more about recruitment, SW6 and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
SW6 Associates Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!