National Account Manager, leading brand!
£50,000 + bonus
Design-led homewares and gift brand that supplies to an impressive list of retailers in the UK and further afield including John Lewis, Tesco, Selfridges, Walmart and Urban Outfitters seeks an experienced National Account Manager to join their team.
You will have high energy, passion, some well-developed management skills, drive and ambition. You will have experience of working with the main UK national retailers, will have managed £2m+ of accounts and will ideally be from a gifting, homewares, beauty or accessories background.
You will love retail and be passionate about what you do!
Your responsibilities as National Account Manager will include:
- Managing a selection of leading retail accounts
- Working with buyers and in house buying / product development team on own brand development projects
- Implementing promotional plans to encourage sales
- Forecasting and demand planning
- Attending regular buying meetings with your customers
- Attending tradeshows
Essential skills and qualifications required for this National Account Manager role:
- 5+ years working at National Account Manager level within the consumer products industry
- A background in home, gift or accessories would be ideal but not essential
- Experience of working on own-brand development projects
- A great reputation within your industry
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong mentoring and career development capabilities
- Excellent English
For a chat about this National Account Manager position please send your CV and get in touch today!