An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Nurse, who is looking to further their career within a challenging and clinical diverse setting. You will also be required to undertake client visits My client is looking for a highly skilled individual who has excellent interpersonal, communication, decision making and time management skills, to join them as a Branch Nurse in their Tees Valley Branch, this role is to work Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
• To work independently, managing a caseload and reporting to registered manager
• Initial assessment of potential clients care needs, and through to the formulation of the care plan
• Ensure all clients have up to date care plans that are accessible to the whole team and provide the standard of care expected of the company.
• On-going assessment, coordination and management of the care package
• Inclusive regular communication with the wider MDT
• Reviewing of documentation
• Monitoring the delivery of care
• Teaching and assessing of skills for care staff
• Work with patients/clients who have a range of clinical needs
You will be required to embrace the company
About the company:
My client delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. They recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to their ever-growing client base.
They understand that their employees are their most important asset and that is why they want people like you to join the team.
What we can offer you:
• A competitive basic salary which goes hand in hand with a monthly branch related bonus
• Generous holiday allowance
• Attendance to company clinical forums to support and develop your nursing career
• Flexible working with opportunity to work from home
• Training and career development opportunities
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
• Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
• Exclusive employee staff discounts on high street retailers