Our client is a leading FMCG brand based in the North East. They are respected as an innovative, creative and forward-thinking business that has numerous well-known products in the marketplace.
Due to continued solid expansion including new product development and increased sales, they are looking for a highly experienced Finance Director to join their team. This position is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Director looking for a new challenge.
The role would suit a dynamic accountancy professional who is bursting with innovative ideas and creativity. It is a role that will involve working with people at all levels throughout the business, so a natural ability to inspire, lead and get the best out of others is essential.
- Work closely with CEO and board
- Fully contribute to company strategic direction
- Manage and lead the finance department
- Set, follow and deliver budgets and forecasts
- Create and execute the finance plan
- Nurture positive relationships with stakeholders, internal and external
- Provide astute and insightful financial analysis
- Develop financial modelling to support business initiatives
- Oversee accounting activities including cost control, compliance, cash flow, risk analysis and profit & loss
- Prepare management and statutory accounts
- Oversee the financial reporting process
- Review operational procedures and make necessary improvements
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant
- At least 5 years relevant experience, with a proven track record at FD level
- Top-class managerial, leadership and interpersonal skills
- A strategic thinker who is able to apply financial insight to the business
- Excellent IT skills
- Adept at balancing a busy and varied workload