Marketing Manager - Digital
Our client is a global Contact Centre solutions provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Working as part of a growing, international development team.
- Improving and successfully implementing new and innovative business development plans to make consumers aware of the brand.
- Carrying out regular market research to deliver maximum profit.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of various promoting operations using electronic media.
- Providing support and working in partnership with other areas of the business.
- Managing and constantly reviewing the online presence of the company.
- Constantly driving performance to make sure pre-set business KPI’s are met.
- Following clear business growth plans by continuously measuring performance and productivity.
- Taking up various event management and marketing tasks.
- Overseeing and managing the work of third party colleagues.
- Monitoring and evaluating market trends to keep the digital presence of the company up to date and relevant.
- In charge of promoting and further growing the company’s reputation across the continent.
- Representing and promoting the company to build new business relationships.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years proven background in a similar role
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing or a similar field.
- Solid background in business to business marketing.
- Experience of marketing within the customer contact software space.
- Previous experience of working with virtual email tools.
- A good understanding of all Microsoft packages.
- Understanding of online marketing strategies including but not limited to PPC, remarketing, SEO/SME.
- Familiarity with the impact and importance of digital marketing opportunities such as social media.
- Being highly organized and methodical is essential.
- Positive and creative approach to handling problems.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and spoken.
- The ability to think outside of the box and perform well under pressure.
- A proven background of building and maintaining business relationships with clients as well as third-party stakeholders.