Junior Estimator / Estimator
Job Title: Junior Estimator
Salary: £16,000 - £25,000 (Part-Time / Full-Time and DOE)
Our client is a start-up construction business that is growing at a steady rate and they have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Estimator.
As the Junior Estimator, you will assist in generating accurate costs for residential new build internal packages i.e. flooring, tiling, painting.
This role offers career progression and the the client is open to options whether it be a part-time or full-time position.
- Assist in completion of sub-contract tenders, PQQ's, compliance documentation and other associated administration tasks.
- Coordinate tender tracking through to project award.
- Identify commercial and build-ability risks at quote stage.
The ideal candidate for this role will also have the following:
- Have a basic background knowledge in the construction techniques, processes and materials involved in the completion of the business activities.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel to intermediate level.
- Quantitative and qualitative market understanding.
- Foresee and act to meet customer needs.
- Drive customer / supplier relations.
- Demonstrate service orientation.
- Special functional knowledge and experience.
If you feel you have the relevant experience please apply on-line with your up to date CV. For more information please contact Gareth Taylor on .