French Speaking Project Administrator, 28K, London
French Speaking Project Administrator, £28K, London
A new opportunity has arisen to join one of London's most respected and successful financial training specialists. Based right in the heart of the City, this is your chance to develop your career as part of a highly professional, dynamic and fast growing company.
Currently they are looking for a permanent French speaking Project Administrator to join the team. You will be;
- Working with project team to co-ordinate internal and external deadlines and resources.
- Develop and maintain project documentation including co-ordinating support documents
- Undertake administrative requirements including data input and management, including content administration where required.
- Manage with accounts team payment lifecycle of project resources
- Support clients and candidates with day to day queries and issues
- Co-ordinate distribution of client requests to other candidates
The ideal candidate will have;
- Excellent written French and English
- Experience working in a Project Administration or Administration role, with high levels of client contact
- Any experience within a Learning and Development environment would be welcomed
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Diligence and attention to detail
Not ready to apply, or have some questions first?
Email me on to discuss in confidence.