Sponsorship Account Manager - Sports
Sponsorship Account Manager
Seeking a 'Sponsorship Account Manager’ to join one of the UK’s leading online gaming companies, they will champion the brand and bring it to life throughout the business and within the strategy. The sponsorship account manager will work alongside the sponsorship manager with a variety of high profile sponsorship assets. Salary £30,000 - £40,000
The successful candidate will help implement the sponsorship strategy, seek to effectively utilise all rights and manage the budget. They will assist with creating integrated campaigns that appeal to both prospective and existing customers in order to ensure every opportunity to promote the brand is covered.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Accept full responsibility for the performance of their portfolio sponsorships.
- Manage the operational requirements of each sponsorship to ensure all rights are delivered and tracked.
- Monitor and review the performance of sponsorships and adapt them in order to improve results.
- Work alongside product, Brand, Digital, Advertising and content teams to identify new ways to integrate products into sponsorship strategies.
- Make sure all activities are delivered within budget and look for efficiencies.
- Co-ordinate multiple projects and events simultaneously.
- Previous experience managing major sporting sponsorships.
- Experience working and maintaining relationships with numerous stakeholders internally and externally.
- Both devising and pitching ideas for consumer campaigns and events.
- Proven communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Confident presenting skills with the ability to present to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment when undertaking large-scale, high profile projects.
About the company:
Our client is a public multi award winning gaming company who are an industry leader in the online gaming market.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary up to: £30,000 - £40,000