Enterprise Architect – Java Applications - J2EE/J2SE - SSDLC
I’m looking for a Lead Architect for a large IT Services organisation based in Central London. The role will be developing architectural solutions on Java based applications – J2EE/J2SE. The role is project focused varying in size and duration and all involve working closely with technical and business teams to help shape and deliver solutions for clients.
Ideal candidate will have strong experience with security software and have experience of the software development lifecycle - S-SDLC.
- Developing architecture solutions – J2EE/J2SE
- Working with the teams on design and estimation takes
- Meeting and delivering client meetings to help scope opportunities
- Validation of solutions produced by clients
- Working alongside senior members of staff to help put a project plan in place
- Expertise with architecting, designing, developing and deploying Java based solutions – J2EE / J2SE
- Strong knowledge of Java-related frameworks – Hibernate / Spring etc
- Extensive knowledge of security software - S-SDLC
- Strong experience in enterprise application architectures – deployment, environments, non-functional concerns
- Knowledge of various architectural patterns – SOA, ESB, Message Driven Architecture, Microservices
- Knowledge of Enterprise Java Solutions – Cloud (on-premises)
- Strong knowledge of open-source Java application servers – WebSphere, JBoss/Wildfly, WebLogic, Tomcat/Geronimo
- Strong knowledge of UML
- Experience of working on bids with multiple stakeholders or similar experience in-house
There will be travel with the role to Central and Eastern Europe with regular travel to client sites
Salary on offer is £70-100,000 + car allowance + bonus + package
Send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
– James Turley – IT Recruitment Consultant –
Enterprise Architect – Lead Architect – Senior Architect – Java – J2EE – J2SE – Java Applications – Application Architect – UML - Security - SSDLC - S-SDLC