Payroll Assistant Manager
Payroll Assistant Manager, £32,000 - £34,000, Cheltenham
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Assistant Manager to work for a well-established firm of accountants in the Cheltenham area.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to help develop their already thriving business both in terms of the payroll department and their clients.
- To manage the Client Lifecycle Team ensuring accuracy, integrity and compliance
- To assistant the payroll manager with the daily management of the payroll team
- Provide technical support to staff and clients on PAYE matters
- Assist with training new team members
- Active support in business development including attending pitches and involvement in production of marketing material
- Client service visits to maintain service standards and relationships
- Processing BACS payments
- Assisting processing teams when required and where practical
The successful candidate will be an experienced payroll professional, with previous supervisory experience and ideally some previous payroll bureau experience. You will need to be technically efficient but you will also need excellent Client handling skills and commercial sense to help develop the service.
If you would like to discuss this excellent opportunity in confidence, please submit your CV immediately or call Nic Cowley on .