Business Operations Regulatory Analyst
Working for a Global Financial Services organisation, the Regulatory team provide support to the Business Units and in their absence engage with relevant Business Operations managers, clients, Law and the Central Compliance Team to assist in ensuring that all aspects of the business conform to legal, regulatory and Aon policy requirements on on-going basis. The Business Operations Regulatory Team Analyst will also assist the Business Operations Regulatory Manager with the co-ordination, facilitation and reporting of a variety of regulatory topics across the business.
You will engage with relevant business and compliance contacts to ensure the smooth co-ordination of a variety of regulatory topics and assist the business with regulatory changes and implementation.
- Assist the Complaints Manager in the logging and co-ordination of complaints and in the Complaint Manager's absence engage with relevant Business Operations managers, clients, Aon Law and the Central Compliance Team to ensure that all aspects of the business conform to legal, regulatory and Aon policy requirements on on-going basis.
- Undertake proactive business engagement reviews/activity and provide detailed feedback and recommendations to Team Leaders and client managers.
- Undertake file reviews in order to provide competency sign off in line with the ramework.
- Work closely with the Offshore team and provide guidance and feedback on Work Review Process and Methodology and ICOBs requirements.
- Undertake Check The Checker review of Work Review Forms undertaken by the Offshore team and provide detailed feedback to ensure that this activity is undertaken to a satisfactory standard in accordance with the Work Review Form Process and the Work Review Form Methodology.
- Work closely with the business and provide guidance and feedback around documentation, scripts and websites (both static and transactional) to ensure business, regulatory and TCF requirements are met as well as liaising with Compliance for sign off ensuring business timescales are met.
- Undertake Financial Promotions Approvals in accordance with the FP Policy and the FP Approval Process ensuring that both business and regulatory requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Review breaches and provide recommendations to Business Unit Representatives with a view to resolving issues in a timely manner whilst assisting the implementation of the agreed outcome and co-ordinating the progress and closure with the Central Compliance Team.
- Liaise with the business development managers in the approval of new and existing third party agreements including, but not limited to: completing Third Party Approval Request Forms; conducting basic due diligence; liaising with the Financial Crime team regarding progress and additional information requirement; liaising with the law team and facilitating the creation of new contract; management and maintaining a clear audit trail of all activity and documentation.
- Provide necessary guidance to the business to ensure smooth co-ordination and resolution of a variety of regulatory & Aon policy topics including but not limited to E&Os, the framework and general regulatory enquiries.
- Contribute to the production of MI.
- Support the Business Operations Regulatory Manager in raising awareness including but not limited to E&Os, Financial Promotions, Breaches, Third Party approvals, Documentation review from a Regulatory and Compliance perspective, WRF methodology within the T & C & provision of support for staff with regulatory & policy queries / items.
- Undertake additional activities as required by the Regulatory Team Leader and the T & C framework.
- Actively contribute to the achievement of the Regulatory team goals and objectives.
Essential: IT skill: Lotus Notes, Word, Excel
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.