Quality Control Officer - Insurance Claims
Are you looking for a great opportunity working within quality control/assurance and auditing?
Do you want to want to further your experience and work for one of the UK’s leading financial institutions?
If so, our client that delivers claims and medical assistance to travel insurance customers is looking for a Quality Control Officer to join their contact centre team. The Quality Control Officer will be responsible for call monitoring across the travel and medical claims teams and providing constructive feedback.
In return for this opportunity, our client who boasts an office in a prime City Centre location, is looking to offer a competitive salary and office hours. Sound too good to be true? It really isn’t!
Daily duties to include:
1. Monitoring and scoring live and recorded inbound and outbound calls
2. Ensuring adherence to company compliance and quality KPI’s as well as regulatory requirements and customer expectations being met
3. Carrying out claims audits and system reviews to ensure departmental targets are achieved
4. Reporting findings and providing regular and constructive feedback to Claims Handlers and their Team Leaders and Managers
5. Identifying and discussing training recommendations with the Training Officer
6. Promoting self-development both personally and through the coaching and support of learning of others
Due to the nature of this Quality Control Officer role, experience of working in a similar quality control/assurance or auditing role is required. This would ideally although not essentially be within an insurance and/or claims environment. Even with this knowledge, it is expected that the successful candidate will take up to 6 months to be fully understanding of the role and its duties.
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear more details then please contact me ASAP as our client is looking to move quickly on this role.