Health & Social Care Assessor
A Leading Further Education college in South London a client of Morgan Hunt, has an opportunity for a Health & Social Care Assessor to deliver on the level 5 apprenticeship programme.
Candidates must have relevant experience within the health sector and have the relevant degree within sector.
* Visiting and assessing the learning experience for the students within the college and the workplace
* Ensuring that awarding body standards are met through all assessing processes
* Building effective external relationships with employers and learners
The successful candidate for the Health & Social Care assessor must have:
* A UK recognised assessing qualification such as a A1, D32,D33,D34 TAQA 3, V1 & PGCE
* Experience in training and assessing Health and Social Care apprenticeship frameworks up to level 5 standard in a further education or sixth form college
* Vocational experience of working within the sector
If you match the above criteria and are interested in the role, please send your CV through to us for a discussion about the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.