Group Financial Accountant - Immediate start
Our client, a private equity backed professional services group, are looking for a Group Financial Accountant to join them in a varied and challenging newly created role. The business, based in the heart of central London, have a fun and dynamic office environment and can offer carer development.
The role will be reporting to the CFO and consist of Tax, Treasury and specialist projects.
- Cash management - managing bank accounts and ensuring the movement of funds as necessary
- Establishment, roll out and monitoring of bank/treasury policies and procedures in all group companies.
- Management of short term cash forecasting across the group
- Production of weekly consolidated short term cash forecasts
- Weekly review of entity cash flow actuals/forecasts
- VAT, PAYE, pension contributions, corporation tax, and other large payments
- Working closely with lenders, providing reports and analysis as necessary
- Monitoring covenants under the group’s banking facilities
- Group VAT returns
Skills & Attributes
- Experience of irrecoverable VAT conditions advantageous
- Experience of producing and reviewing short term cash flow forecasts at group level
- Proven management, communication and leadership skills
- Drive and ability to continuously improve processes and procedures
- Comfortable liaising with non-finance business unit leaders
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities, work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent IT and presentational skills, especially Excel