Graduate Independent Financial Advisor
Job Title: Gradute Independent Financial Advisor
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
My client are one of the top providers of financial planning advice to legal professionals and Barristers in London and growing at an impressive rate. They pride themselves on providing bespoke, tailored advice and providing a service of the highest quality.
They are directly regulated and independent and on their way to attaining Chartered status as a firm as well. They also have strong connections with both legal and accountancy firms in the City and have a superb reputation.
The firm offer an excellent benefits package including competitive salaries, pension and excellent bonuses which reward high quality staff performance as well as being supplied with the tools to develop yourself and your knowledge even further.
My client are looking to recruit a graduate who fits well within the culture of the business and can assist them in delivering their services as the business continues to grow.
They offer an excellent package, exam support and guidance from some highly technical and qualified professionals who will aid in your development all the way through from administrator to chartered independent financial advisor. Ideally, you will be motivated, driven and have a passion for financial planning.
Duties will include:
- You will be required to analyse a client’s circumstances, objectives and existing financial planning arrangements in order to prepare an appropriate recommendation for discussion with the adviser
- Undertaking whole of market research, as required, on all areas of the market, including pensions, investments and protection, both on a client-specific basis and as part of regular reviews of the market place
- Liaising with various members of the Research Team involved in Risk and Compliance to ensure that advice is compliant
- Provide high quality technical, administrative and research support to the advisers
- Provide input to the Research Manager on the suitability of new systems or procedures
- Assist in the development of less experienced members of staff
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Previous experience working within IFA Practice would be preferable
- Educated to degree level 2.1 or above.
- Working towards the Level 4 Diploma would be advantageous
- A high level of analytical capability with good communication skills and attention to detail, as well as the confidence to interact with clients and providers at all levels
- Committed to a career in research
- Good time management and the ability to organise and prioritise workload
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Graduate advisor, graduate paraplanner, grad IFA, Graduate financial planner, Graduate IFA