No sales involved! Pure account management for a growing, forward thinking software company. This really is a genuine opportunity to develop your career in a relaxed and fun environment.
What's the job?
To act as the primary business contact for the customer and be responsible for customer satisfaction.
Be a bridge between the customer and the company’s services, facilitating successful work and fostering positive relationships.
- Responsible for all customer communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on customer deliverables
- Review all major deliverables (strategic brief, functional spec., technical spec. etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the Business Manager of any problems that may arise.
- Work closely with the project team in order to maintain continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues/ and or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Communicates the customer’s goals and represents the customer’s interests to the team
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set realistic client expectations.
- Provides clear understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Consistently provides excellent customer service to accounts as well as represents customer needs and goals with the organisation
- Build long term relationships with the customers to encourage new and repeat business
- Explore and develop any new business opportunities or expansion of service within existing customer accounts.
- Support and empower the customer within the software development process, ensuring transparency and clarity.
- To work collaboratively with all key stakeholders
- Provide the customer with technical understanding by translating process or product information into non-technical plain English.
- Communicate any essential changes that arise through discussions with the customer and relay them to the business.
- Collaborate internally with sales and technical colleagues to ensure new developments are practicable.
- Negotiate project costings in liaison with technical colleagues to close sales with existing customers.
- Take an active role in coordinating, documenting and delivering client training, with support from the technical team.
Behaviours and qualities
- Ability to communicate confidently and professionally on all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Self-motivated and confident
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Collaborative leadership and decision-making skills.
- Experienced conflict management skills
- Calm and pragmatic approach to high-pressure situations.
- Good teamwork and partnership skills
- Solution focused with strong problem-solving capabilities
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working closely with customers, managing accounts and understanding customer businesses.
- University education or appropriate software industry experience.
- Experience working in web development and/or IT industries, is highly desirable
- Experience preparing business requirements.
- Understanding of web development and digital marketing.
- An appropriate level of familiarity with software development.
- Some knowledge of project management practices.
- Design awareness.
- Understanding of business and the basic concepts that drive business decisions.
Apply now to be considered for this great position!