Internal Sales/ Contract Engineer
My client who are a leading engineering business who supply equipment to the Oil & Gas, Process industries currently require a internal sales/ contract engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
Duties are as follows:
• Responsible for the management of contracts from handover of order until final inspection release/delivery and acceptance at site whichever is required under the contract
• Liaise with clients, to provide specific project management services to support the identified and agreed customer needs
• Responsible for the control and flow of all documentation and the preparation of data dossiers for suppliers and customers
• Provide technical assistance and input as required
• Participate in the specification, sourcing and negotiations of sub orders as required
• Conduct program milestone reviews, track open issues and report the status along with corrective actions using available and agreed tools (including CRM)
• Interface with Quality Department and oversee the preparation of documentation
• Manage the Customer interface- (Project Engineering, Customer Engineering, Customer Purchasing)
• Ensure all contracts meet set SLA’s
• Attend site visits and contract reviews as required
• Manage post order changes, delays and escalations to ensure correct on time deliveries.
• Manage warranty and post warranty issues and recovery activities as required
• Maintain regular contact with key suppliers.
• Liaise and negotiate with other departments such as Sales, Operations, Quality and Finance
• Assist with the collation and information for performance reports with monthly stats & KPIs as required
• Ensure compliance with and conform to ISO and client defined standards and specifications
• Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with company policies and rules with particular emphasis on working safely
• Any other ad-hoc duties that may be delegated by the Contracts Manager that are within the capabilities of the Contracts Engineer