Senior Project Manager - Digital Marketing
A leading specialist in sales promotions and digital advertising are looking for an experienced project manager to join their marketing team in SW London with 5 years of strong project management experience.
The primary aim of the role will be to ensure that client’s needs and requirements are adhered to and that the overall project is completed in a timely manner. It is the project manager’s responsibility to ensure the project does not go over budget and you must have a high level of communication skill to deal with multiple areas of the business (sales, digital and customer services), 3rd parties and clients.
Please note that this position will be working closely with the American office so working hours will be 12:00 noon - 8:00pm OR 11:00am - 7:00pm.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate
- Manage multiple projects on a regular basis
- To meet changing needs and requirements of the client
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s)
- Competent in require project methodology
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored
- To support Head of Project Management
- Works closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s)
- Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Work with developers and designers to define and document questions, liaise with business via all methods of communication to get new requirements and explain feasibility
- Submits project status reports to stakeholders; review issues and challenges; plans software releases; anticipates and reacts to change
- University degree qualified or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years PM experience
- Experience of managing a team (preferable)
- Support other members of the team
- Able to demonstrate use of PM methodologies
- A good understanding of software and how it can be used to improve the efficiency of business processes
- Understanding of project management concepts and how they can be applied to software development
- Significant experience in and understanding of the challenges of the digital promotions industry
- Proven organisational skills
- Digital Project Management experience
- Good decision maker and strong interpersonal skills
- Ideally have some experience of managing agile projects and traditional waterfall projects
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two working days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.