Finance Business Partner
Kennedy Pearce are looking for a Finance Business Partner for a growing transporting start up to provide business support and business partnering to various departments and to identify and act upon to develop and grow the business. This a newly created role as a result of the continued success of the business.
- Responsible for the Commercial Finance and Business Support aspects of the business and will be required to liaise with senior business colleagues.
- Month end reporting - analysing information, challenging the business and preparing a comprehensive report for management on the performance of the business units.
- Preparation of budget and forecast
- Cash Management
- Implementation of financial controls
- Full ownership of the region accounts including Profit and Loss and Balance sheet reconciliations, prepayments, accruals, fixed asset maintenance.
- Holding forecasting meetings with business heads.
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties which may reasonably be requested by the Executive Team, CFO, Head of Finance and Regional Director.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant
- Have great communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to meet strict reporting deadlines
- Good leadership skills, approachable and self-motivated.