Management Accountant - Residential Development. Our Client is a well-renowned residential developer who are known to build 'villages' across London and the South East. They have been building new homes in the UK now for almost 50 years and they are now seeking a Management Accountant to join a London division.
Reporting to the divisional Financial Controller, the role includes providing accurate reporting and management of company accounts:
- Assisting with the production of month end profit and loss reports and balance sheet.
- Assisting the Financial Controller to ensure that the month end forecasting is carried out with accuracy.
- Co-ordinating the production of the monthly Board packs.
- Preparing weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports - highlighting, investigating and reporting on variances.
- Forecasting month end cash accurately and report to the FC with comments on any movements in the month and large movements forecasted.
- Preparing WIP, Debtors and Creditors reports.
- Reviewing debtors and performing bespoke reconciliations.
- Drafting the monthly accounts for review by the Financial Controller/Head of Finance.
- Producing and review project cost reconciliations.
- Assisting with the preparation of the annual budget.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and regulatory information for internal and external audit purposes.
- Ensuring that invoices are raised correctly and credit control is undertaken on a monthly basis.
- Preparing VAT returns.
- Preparing tax reconciliations for appropriate accounts.
- Preparing the pre-development spend on sites to track against budgets.
- Producing Heating Accounting and Void Accounting reconciliations on a monthly basis to track and review with the Operations team.
The Person MUST have accounting and finance degree and will studying towards CIMA/ACCA or be part-qualified. Experience of working for a construction, property development, investment firm or a small practice (with property clients) will be needed. It is essential you are highly IT literate and have advanced Excel skills. You will need to be a team player with good organisation skills. It is important that you have the ability to be able to work and use your own initiative. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a well-known company end progress your career.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.