Marketing Associate £24K Food Technology Central London
Our client is an instantly recognisable global company and is one of the UK’s fastest growing food delivery firms focused on marketing, selling and delivering high-quality restaurant food to homes and offices worldwide.
This is an internship to the end of 2017 paying £24,000 pro rata with the possibility of going permanent in January 2018.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Plan and manage the Marketing budget for selected countries,.
- Identify and drive the channels strategy to drive efficiency.
- Allocate spend across the marketing funnel, from acquisition through to conversion and retention.
- Develop a strong understanding of all the metrics that matter in the marketing funnel.
- Allocate spend weekly across over 30 EMEA pipelines to deliver against individual city targets.
- Work with brand to we have the most effective creative and collateral to drive applications and efficiencies.
- Optimise for asset lifetime value as well as efficient CPAs.
- Work cross-functionally with EMEA and APAC operations to deliver the best operational performance.
Your ideal personality and qualifications:
- First class degree from top tier university, in Science/Engineering/Economics/Maths or similar subject.
- Ability to optimise for quantitative metrics required, with experience managing marketing budgets previously desirable.
- Analytical mindset - able to spot trends and insights within medium-sized data sets.
- Innovative and creative mind to find new solutions to drive efficiencies and scalability in the marketing mix.
- Strong and professional internal and external communicator required.
- Strong excel skills required.
- Diligent and fastidious approach to money spent.
- Very high attention to detail across a wide portfolio of marketing funnels.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Great exposure into multiple aspects of a fast-growing game changing business.
- Have a real impact on the company's growth and evolution and be rewarded for it.
- Opportunity for the role to develop into other areas of the business.
- Work in a fun, exciting company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing.
- Opportunity to eat lots and lots of food!