School Web and Database Developer
An Outstanding Girls School situated in the wonderful area of Hammersmith is seeking a Web and Database Developer.
The school is one of the UK's leading Independent Girls schools, it prides itself on offering brilliant education, paving the way for excellent life opportunities and also has great benefits for both the pupils and staff.
If you have previous experience of developing school websites and databases, with strong IT skills including C# and SQL then please apply online now.
If you do not have the required experience, then please spread the word. Randstad Education has a great referral scheme!
- Assisting the Information Systems Manager with regards to the management, development and support of the schools internal systems and direct portal
- Managing the implementation and development of the school's portal
- Managing, developing and supporting the Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Creating reports and analysing data
- Developing and maintaining the school's website (the successful candidate will be the only person on site to do this)
- Liaising with external contractors, such as web design agencies, to develop the school's website
Essential experience and skills
- Relevant degree or two years experience of developing database and web systems
- Essential knowledge of and experience with MIS, C#, SQL, HTML, CSS, Java SCRIPT, Net Framework
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Being able to use initiative and strong teamwork skills
- Working in a known and credited school
- Free lunches
- Working in Zone 2 and being close to many transport links
Please apply online now!
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.