NQT Primary Teacher - OUTSTANDING school - Hammersmith
Primary Teacher - NQT
Q - Are you looking to complete your induction year in an outstanding primary school this September?
Q - Would you like to work in a well led primary school that has a 97% success rate in turning NQTs into outstanding primary teachers?
Academics are currently looking for enthusiastic primary teachers that are looking to complete their induction year from September. We are currently working with an OUTSTANDING school located in Hammersmith, London that are seeking two NQTs for KS1 and KS2 class to start in September.
Position: Primary Teacher - NQT - KS1 & KS2
Location: Paddington (Westminster) London
Salary: Inner London Main Pay Scale (£28,098 - £31,103)
Start Date: September 2017
Contract Type: Full Time & Permanent
This is a vibrant, welcoming primary school with an incredible strong sense of community. Both teachers and pupils alike enjoy coming to school and have a 98% attendance rate. With high attendance levels and a low staff turnover, this is a rare opportunity not to be missed!
Located within walking distance from Hammersmith Tube station, this primary school is very accessible for primary teachers who live close to the district, central or circle line.
This primary school has an excellent reputation and the results to match in producing fantastic and outstanding primary teachers. Having placed NQTs in this primary school before, I can guarantee that you will not want to leave this school.
They are looking for passionate NQTs that have either completed their PGCE or BA Hons with QTS and ready to embark on their first year of teaching and to put through their exceptional induction programme. To be successful for this role, you must be a primary teacher with a passion for education and enthusiasm for creating results. You must be able to provide lessons that are engaging and motivating that all children can benefit from.
The successful Primary Teacher will have:
* Excellent classroom practice to enthuse and motivate children of all abilities and needs
* A clear understanding of the National Curriculum
* Superb classroom management skills
* A passion for teaching and learning
This Primary School Offers:
* A happy & successful primary school committed to securing high levels of achievement for all pupils
* An ethos and environment dedicated to creating effective learners
* Motivated pupils, high standards of behaviour and focus on learning
* High quality mentoring and training opportunities to support the successful candidate
* Excellent teaching resources
* Outstanding career development and progression opportunities
Should you be looking for your first Primary Teaching role this September then please contact Alistair @ Academics on / as soon as possible!