Graduate Account Executive - Digital Marketing
This performance marketing agency are rapidly building up their exceptional digital marketing team across all departments and have no intention of slowing down. Based in Central London, this young and vibrant team are working hard for their top clients to carry out successful paid search, paid social and programmatic campaigns.
It’s a truly exciting time to join as they intend to start 2017 with a huge influx of bright and analytically minded graduates starting with this Account Executive graduate job.Job description
In this Account Executive graduate job, you will be exposed to all areas of the digital marketing tech start up. There will be some serious training to kick start your career in the industry focusing on account management and data analysis with a bit of coding for the tech enthusiast!Key responsibilities
In this Account Executive graduate job, you can expect a truly diverse working day with the following tasks, but not be limited to:
- Uploading new campaigns with clients
- Monitoring campaign performance with the opportunity to learn and use Adwords, Editor and Google Analytics
- Offering your creative input with banner adverts for clients and presenting your ideas
- Using your finely tuned Excel skills to complete data analysis
- Troubleshooting the campaign performance
- Reacting to client queries via email and telephone and acting as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Impressive academics, with a minimum 2:1 result from a top university
- Proven analytical skills with ideally a Maths or Science A level
- A passion for start-ups and the technology space
- A truly energetic and enthusiastic person who is eager to learn everything there is to know within a scientific digital marketing agency
- A fantastic verbal and written communicator who is confident in their presentation skills
- A whizz at Excel
- A good knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign would be desirable
- A data buff who really enjoys handling and interpreting data
- An interest in AI is a benefit
- Free breakfast and free lunch cooked by a lovely chef every day
- A thriving, young and ambitious team who work hard and play hard!
- Flexible progression dependent on your skillset and the opportunity for pay reviews
- A truly collaborative environment where you are rewarded as a team
- Pension scheme
- If you’re eager to delve into the exciting world of digital marketing, waste no time and apply for this Account Executive graduate job today!
If you’re eager to delve into the exciting world of digital marketing, waste no time and apply for this Account Executive graduate job today!