Head Of Traffic / Traffic Manager
Independent group of agencies are looking for a head of traffic to manage the workflow through the main hub studio.
- Schedule all planned online and off-line media from third party media and buying agency.
- Liaise with clients on a daily basis to obtain briefs.
- Ensure those briefs are well received within studio team.
- Proof-reading once the media has been created to ensure all activity is suitable for the client to receive and is on target for the brief given.
- Lead an active relationship with third party agencies, publications, portals and Client Relationship Managers.
- Attend monthly PR and Marketing meetings to present the month's advertising activity and have a hand in the planned activity moving forward.
- Invoicing and administration - Setting up job numbers internally and monthly client invoicing.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to suggest improvements where needed, both internally and externally.
- Creativity - The ability to bring a brief to life and make it your own.
- Communication - Ensuring the team are well aware of what is expected in terms of workload so you are able to deliver a high volume of work on time.
- Planning - Be able to set out a clear time-line of work and in order of priority.
- Self motivated - The willingness to be able to bring ideas to the table in order to improve projects whilst managing a high volume of work.
Knowledge and Experience
- A sound understanding of digital and the changes this has had on advertising. This includes HTML emails and online digital campaign.
- Knowledge of the advertising industry is desirable, property even more so.
- Experience communicating with a remote team would be ideal.
- Excellent presentation, organisational and interpersonal skills is essential.
- Experience of managing a team, this includes 1-2-1's, appraisals, development plans and guidance.
- Experience of presenting figures to clients and invoicing - Internal and external.