Interim Finance Analyst
An EMEA focussed retail business based in South West London is looking for an immediately available financial analyst to join them to complete a two month project.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
End to end management of sales credits process
- Claims tracking and approvals
- Validate sales credit claims against agreed criteria
- Negotiate adjustments and agree process improvements
- Process credit notes in ERP
- Communicate credits to various stakeholders
- Liaise directly with customers and sales managers
- Identify and recommend process improvements
Channel data support
- Support Analysts, sales team and third part provider of channel sell out data and inventory data
- Identify and resolve data quality issues
Finance team support
- Experience in a commercial / pricing / financial analyst role / environment
- High attention to detail
- Proactive, driven and keen to take on responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Disciplined and organised approach to work.
- Can work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills - VBA / Macro skills an advantage.
- Comfortable working with new systems and processes
The most important personal selection criteria will be the ability to forge strong relationships based on trust and respect.