OPEN DAY THURSDAY 13TH JULY BETWEEN 10AM - 6PM. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! Read more below!
We are currently recruiting for an ambitious and driven Payroll Assistant to join our team!We are keen to speak to personable and communicative individuals with 2+ years previous experience.
- Responsible for the payment of either hourly, weekly or monthly paid staff
- Responsible for collating information - hours worked, time sheets, bonuses, commission etc
- Inputting data onto Payroll system
- Arranging for payments to be made to employees
- Making payments to HMRC for NI and Tax
- Processing starter/leaver details and bank details
- Be responsive to employees with Payroll Questions or issues
- Ad hoc tasks to help the Finance team
- Previous Payroll Assistant experience
- Attention to detail
- Work under pressure
- Good system knowledge
- Use own initiative
We are an award-winning Property Recruitment Company and pride ourselves on our long-lasting client relationships and lovely team.
Your hard work won’t go unnoticed here and in addition to a competitive basic salary we have fabulous company perks.
- Flexible working hours
- Birthday leave
- Up to 25 days’ annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Employee assistance program
- Season ticket loan after 1 year
- 50% off gym membership
- Unlimited snacks
- Company events and award ceremonies
- End of every month drinks on a Friday!
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm (flexible)
If this sounds of interest then please apply today!
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *
Come to our Open Day Thursday 13th July between 10am - 6pm. This is your opportunity to fast-track registration! We have lots of different roles available all over London, whether you are looking for a permanent or a temporary position.
Roles we are recruiting for NOW
There is no need to book an appointment, all you need to do is drop in, bring your passport (and other relevant documents) and your up-to-date CV.
Meet us at Swan House 37-39 High Holborn WC1V 6AA !