Kennedy Pearce are looking for a Financial Accountant for their client who is one of the largest service providers in their field.
This role will provide opportunities to gain broad and valuable experience within the finance function of a fast-paced growth business.
- To take responsibility for all the Group's balance sheet reconciliations ensuring these are high quality and produced on a timely basis.
- To have sole responsibility for intercompany reconciliation and monthly processing of internal rents.
- To assume responsibility for all aspects of the Group's fixed asset accounting and ensure the integrity of fixed asset records.
- To assist with the preparation of statutory accounts for the Group.
- To assist the with the project management of half year, quarterly and year-end external audit processes.
- To assist with technical accounting queries, including the interpretation of new accounting standards.
- To assist with setting new Group accounting policies and improving upon internal controls.
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Demonstrable experience in Financial Reporting.
- Excellent System skills including Excel.
- Experience in Practice is desirable.