Hours are 9:00 to 5:30
Holidays 20 Days + Bank holidays
Benefit : Pension of 3% paid by SMi after 3 months provided the employee pays the same
Probation 3 Months
Commission is uncapped
Main purpose of job:
To Sell Delegate Places and SMi Group Conferences, Workshops and MasterClasses
The target for each member of the team is set by the Managing Director on a monthly and on an event basis
- A minimum number of quality calls per day need to be completed each day with an appropriate follow up.
- The minimum will be set by the MD and may vary from time to time.
- All calls and call backs are to be recorded in the companys database and are to be actioned when the client requests the callback
- Accurate client history is to be recorded on the database of past conversations with the potential delegate
- Work to deadlines set by the MD
- Ensure the highest level of quality and customer care is offered to the companys potential clients and current customers.
- Sales are the executive’s responsibility, including any post sales activity such as cancellation.
- Correct marketing codes must be used to ensure accurate reporting takes place An accurate record of sales achieved on a day-to-day basis must be kept in the relevant files
- All inbound enquiries made to SMi which are relevant to conference sectors must be followed up unless the requests are from potential sponsors
- A full brief should be obtained from the conference producer concerning the subject matter of the conference.
- Targeted lists selected from the database and a PDF Copy of the conference brochure will be received from the Marketing Department in order to ensure that the campaign commences on time. From time to time a draft program may be used until a pdf is available
- In addition, the telesales executive should conduct his or her own research and deliver revenue from these external data sources
- Once data is within the Telesales department, it is the Telesales executive’s responsibility to start the sales campaign
- Attend and prepare for sector and department meetings when requested
- Provide with an accurate breakdown at the end of every conference of information as requested by the MD
- Contribute to guesting campaigns