Marketing Manager - eCommerce Software Provider - Home Working Contract
We are currently working with a fast growing provider of eCommerce software solutions who, due to recent success, are looking to appoint their first Marketing Manager in the UK.
The UKI region is in a rapidly expanding start-up phase and is following in the footsteps of the successful Dutch office. As a Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to grow along with the company. To get you up and running as quickly as possible, you will visit HQ in the Netherlands for your two-week on boarding trajectory where you’ll train with the corporate marketing team, under the guidance of their Marketing Director.
The successful candidate will lead marketing and responsibilities will include:
- Helping fuel the sales pipeline by defining and executing a local marketing strategy
- Maximize the effectiveness of online marketing campaigns by using search engine optimization, search engine advertisements, social and e-mail campaigns
- Organize participation (sponsoring/ exhibition) to industry trade shows and events
- Arrange relations with PR agencies to realize off-line and online publications
- Contact customers to write reference cases and develop whitepapers and brochures for content marketing strategy
- Warm up database by running successful marketing automation campaigns
We are looking for someone who enjoys the challenge of being a part of a growing start-up in the UKI region. With this entrepreneurial mind-set and marketing skills, you are bound to be successful.
You have experience with B2B marketing and a genuine interest in e-commerce.
On offer is a package of circa £50,000 base, bonus, benefits and a home working contract.