Telephone appointment setter. 16 - 18k basic with 24 - 26k OTE
The Babble Group is delighted to be working on behalf of our client in order to recruit for a telephone appointment setter working within the telecommunications industry. Ideal for someone with B2B experience.
Salary is between £16K and £18k depending on experience with between £26K and £28K OTE
Purpose of the job
The successful candidate will be highly driven and target focused with the aim of actively generating new business appointments and ultimately sales in a target-driven role.
- Utilising selling techniques and product knowledge to secure quality appointments.
- Achieving daily/weekly/monthly targets.
- Pro-actively seek new business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of the assigned geographical area business opportunities.
- Developing and managing a pipeline using the CRM system.
- Providing regular feedback to management regarding client issues/competitor activities.
- Generating a sufficient number of quality appointments for field Sales Executives.
- Gathering and recording all client information accurately.
- Building prospect lists via networking, cold calling and lead generation.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Results Orientated and target driven.
- Problem analysis and solving
- Attention to detail
- Excellent team player as well as the ability to work on own initiative.
- Self-Management and Motivation
- One year’s telephone experience preferably gained within a contact centre/sales environment.
- A good standard of education (minimum GCSE level including maths and English or equivalent).