As a fast-growing company globally, we are proud to be a leading brand in helping people from all over the world quit sugar in a natural, healthy way. We are looking for an experienced part-time marketing coordinator for the Natvia UK market who is confident in their ability to promote a global product and close a deal. If you are a health enthusiast and marketing pro who is not keen to just sit in an office and wait for things to happen, then we want to hear from you!
Dealing with stakeholders, you will understand the fundamentals of relationship building and negotiating and experience in a similar role is essential. This is an exciting and varied role suited for somebody who is looking for a new challenge. You must be self-efficient as this is a role where you will work by yourself and managing your own time. You will have the support of our marketing team located at our HQ in Melbourne, Australia and will have communication with our global marketing manager on a consistent weekly basis. The role will require 20-30 hours per week, depending on your working style and efficiency.
As you will be the main point of contact for the UK market, you will also need to be involved with adhoc duties such as:
- Sending mail-outs and deliveries to bloggers and press
- Building relationships with influencers in the health and food industry
- Organising trade-shows, exhibition stands and other events
- Attend networking events and build relationships for brand partnerships and competitions
- Carry out various marketing duties as discussed with the global marketing manager.
If you are looking for a role where you get out there and make things happen, this is definitely the one. Send a cover letter and/or CV outlining your experience and why you are interested in the role.