Senior Accountant - Camden
- Outstanding opportunity to work as a Senior Accountant at a highly reputable 3 Partner practice in the Camden area.
- Fantastic chance to work at a fast paced, growing Practice in Camden.
- A superb opportunity to strengthen your experience within accountancy at a regarded Practice who are expanding due to organic growth.
My client is one of the most regarded Practice's in the UK, they are a 3 Partner Practice in the Camden area who are looking to expand their energetic, forward thinking team for organic growth.
Roles & Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant in Camden
- Producing accounts for clients (Limited companies, sold traders, partnerships, LLLPs, Charities and groups)
- Be the face for the client and ensure first class client service provided at all times.
- Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget.
- Managing the team to ensure they produce high quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards and that end of job appraisals are carried out for the team.
- Presenting the Accounts/Audit Manager with a complete set of accounts with minimal queries.
- Accounts package drafted (disclosures/letters/minutes/certificates etc).
- Detailed costing of time budget.
- To clear review points and put through adjustments to the accounts.
- To keep time records up to date on a day-to-day basis and complete timesheets on CCH.
- To liaise with Tax Department and deal with any queries raised.
- Keep technically up to date.
- To be aware of developments concerning client affairs and to identify opportunities to provide additional services to clients.
- Cross sell other services to clients to contribute to incremental fee income for the Firm.
- Any other task as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the job and the department
The ideal candidate for the Senior Accountant in Camden will be
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- 3+ years experience in UK Practice
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Dynamic, ambitious and able to work alone or within a team
- Highly IT literate with knowledge or Iris