Accounts Payable Assistant
An exciting start-up, music Events Company is looking to add an Accounts Payable Assistant to their Global Finance team. They are looking for someone dynamic and passionate to come on-board and fit well within their company culture - you must share an enthusiasm for being part of a team and a keen interest in music. In addition to this, the right candidate will possess effective communication skills to be able to work remotely as well as face to face, be comfortable working to strict deadlines and work with large data sets.
It is preferred for anyone who applies to the role to have accounts payable experience, to be comfortable using various different systems: PayPal and corporate card solutions, to have demonstrable understanding of basic P&L and to have worked in a multi territory and currency business previously.
- Working very closely with department heads based in the UK, US and Norway
- Be responsible for submitting invoices in line with tight processes and controls
- Resolving queries and discrepancies between the banking and accounting system
- Responding to all accounts payable queries over the phone and email
- Acting as a point of contact for the worldwide team
- Preparing monthly business unit P&Ls
- Preparing the weekly invoice approval list for review by CEO
This business is based in the heart of Shoreditch offering a competitive salary as well as exposure to free gigs and endless live music events. In order to be considered, you must have experience working within an Accounts Payable capacity and able to manage AP from start to finish. You will be working in a small team of 5 in finance but sitting among the wider business so the ability to communicate with non financial people is a must. This is a great environment looking for it's next team member to add value and grow with the business.