Junior Systems Engineer
We are after someone who has proven experience installing, configuring, supporting and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows 10 and Office Applications.
We want someone who has the enthusiasm to learn and progress within a small but busy team supporting an enterprise scale infrastructure.
You will be responsible for day to day first line technical support to internal users including Desktop and laptop hardware and software, Microsoft Windows and Office application and basic network troubleshooting.
Skills to impress:
- Exposure to Network infrastructure, Virtualisation, managing Windows Server OS's
- Experience of backup technologies and methods.
- Linux (preferably Ubuntu distribution) familiarity.
- Group Policy Management.
- Windows PowerShell scripting.
- Familiarity of change management processes.
£21000 - £25000 per annum + private medial insurance, 5% pension