Insurance Sales Executive
Why would you want to work for them?
- A competitive Salary
- A genuinely friendly working environment
- Support in gaining relevant qualifications, such as CII
- High level of job security.
Our client based in Sutton has an exciting opportunity for an Insurance Sales Executive looking to further their career in the insurance industry.
You will be dealing with clients of premium levels, as well as having the opportunity to grow your own book of business.
- Handle new and existing client enquiries, including MIDupdates, mid-term adjustment and insurer queries
- Organise appointments to visit various businesses to discuss and quote for their insurance
- Identify and obtain new business, maximizing on leads that are presented from referrals and cross sales
- Undertake sales activities ensuring delivery of sales and marketing targets
- Responsible for delivery of own sales and business performance targets
- Develop working relationships with a range of insurers and underwriters
- Cert CII qualified or willingness to study towards, funding support is available
- Client facing experience and excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Good product and technical knowledge, Motor Trade Risks, Minibus and Taxi are desirable
- Excellent communication, time management, negotiation, presentation and relationship building skills
- Self-motivated and resilient with the ability to work accurately under pressure.