Mid-weight Creative Designer - Bournemouth, Dorset
Established Independent Integrated Agency based in Bournemouth are on the search for a creatively led Middleweight Designer who's switched on to all aspects of digital, advertising, branding and print design, with a real passion for creativity.
A Mid-weight Creative Designer is sought by this established Independent integrated Agency based in Bournemouth
Based in Bournemouth for over fifteen years they create high profile national campaigns for some of the UK’s biggest brands and have an enviable Client list and due to continued growth are looking for a Creatively led mid weight Designer.
You will be inspired and inspiring; both capable of big idea thinking and motivating those around you to deliver their best on every piece of work.
You will need quick and accurate artworking skills in the usual Mac based applications but more than that, we truly celebrate creative thinking and we are genuinely looking for someone that backs up their skills with ideas and creative flair.
Work spans traditional and new media. Projects can be small redesigns or large scale multi channel campaigns. So whilst brilliant Mac skills are a given, a passion for digital would be a huge bonus. But a passion for great creative is what we’re really after.
Mid Weight Designer reporting to Lead Creative
• A collaborative approach to working closely with team members - both account handlers and other creative.
• Ensure ongoing development of team members to help them broaden their skill set.
• Effectively communicate across the team, maintaining a motivating and positive environment and ensuring outstanding team work
• Build relationships with colleagues throughout the Agency
Currently an established mid weight design in an integrated agency environment with a good understanding of the FMCG and retail sectors and the following attributes:
• Excellent design skills
• Proven creative ability
• You will be given the opportunity to lead certain creative, working planning and AM team
• Excellent presentation skills (writing and delivering)
• Work well under pressure
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Good time management
• Excellent communication skills
• Express ideas with clarity, confidence and logical reasoning
• Work proactively and independently, and as part of a team
Experience and Knowledge
• At least 3 years experience in an agency environment:
• Experience in traditional and digital design
• Stunning portfolio
• Knowledge of FMCG/retail market
• Experience of working in a below the line agency environment
• Experience working with blue chip clients and showcase to prove this
• Excellent Mac skills in Creative Suite. Premier and After Effects not a must have but would be a bonus!
To fit in you’ll need to be friendly, easy to work with, willing to help and guide others and have the kind of can do approach that means the work comes first along with maintaining the quality of it. That said, whilst they take their work and Clients very seriously, they’re not precious, so don’t leave your sense of humour at the door!
to show please email over your CV and samples asap!
So if you have an outstanding creative portfolio and you'd like to work in a top creative agency just a stone's throw from England's beautiful South Coast ping your CV and folio over ASAP!
to £30k (DOE)