A Case Officer job for approaching £30K in Brighton.
Hays are currently shortlisting candidates for a Case Officer vacancy on behalf of The Pensions Regulator in Brighton, East Sussex. The job of a Case Officer in their regulatory transactions team is to deliver effective end to end management of a portfolio of cases, seeking to achieve positive outcomes in line with TPR objectives and values
- Provide effective end to end management of a portfolio of regulatory interventions of a technical nature; which includes communicating with trustees and employers in relation to breaches of law, issuing fines for non-compliance with pensions legislation and managing applications for the use of powers.
- Carry out processes in line with documented procedures.
- Identify risk in line with current policies, procedures and statutory guidelines, with prompt escalation of risks.
- Deliver concise summaries of matters that require escalation to a number of stakeholders, including senior decision makers and lawyers, with recommendations on the appropriate course of action.
- Deliver effective written and verbal communications to internal and external stakeholders
- Be responsible for effective prioritisation of workload.
- Provide confident meeting facilitation and accurate minute taking.
- Imbed new workstreams, for example the regulation of new pensions legislation, developing process improvements and systems changes as appropriate.
- Provide ad-hoc support to colleagues and other areas of the business as required.
- Previous pensions experience and an understanding of the role of the Pensions Regulator
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Degree (or equivalent) or previous pensions background
- End to end case management
- Customer-focused approach