This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager within insurance to join a new office of an expanding insurance company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the growth and maintenance of existing clients as well as seeking and identifying areas of new business. You will also be responsible for the management of the insurance function and ensuring the team deliver high quality day to day servicing and administration in a timely, technically accurate and cost-effective manner
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the day to day administration of the growing portfolio of clients within the business.
- Manage and motivate the Insurance team
- Responsibility for the administrative and customer support to clients, renewals, and pre-renewal activity and quotations.
- Support the personnel development of the team.
- Assist in team performance by regular communication with colleagues.
- Support / manage and develop team members through the company appraisal process and personal development plans.
- Ensure compliance with local procedures, customer service standards and external compliance regulations.
- Ensure compliance to the Complaints Handling process.
Skills and Experience required to apply:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within Insurance. (commercial and personal lines)
- Experience of managing a team, preferable Insurance Executives
- CII Qualifications preferable.
- Effective IT skills, knowledge, experience and understanding.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and efficiently
- Have excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve targets
- Ability to communicate well at all levels both verbally and in writing
Why would you want to work for them?
- A competitive Salary
- A genuinely friendly working environment
- Support in gaining relevant qualifications, such as CII
- High level of job security.