Digital Sales Manager, Permanent, Central Norwich, £25,000 + Uncapped Monthly Bonus
R13 recruitment are working in partnership with a leading, central Norwich based organisation in their search for an experienced Digital Sales Manager. Working from central Norwich based offices, your main area of focus will be to increase income to the website through various streams. You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of success from within a B2B sales role, ideally related to the Financial Services industry.
Duties to include:
- Working closely alongside clients to fully understand their marketing and advertising plans, campaign objectives and audiences, upselling accordingly.
- Promoting the benefits of the organisation with the view to secure new income through already existing partners, maximising revenue opportunities and optimising campaign performance.
- Upselling advertising opportunities to existing partners based on your clients goals and objectives.
- Accurately monitoring and tracking client’s performance rates for reporting purposes.
- Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Partnerships Manager to increase traffic and conversion from website pages.
- Recognising, investigating and recommending new sales opportunities to the Head of Digital.
- Carrying out monthly reports based on income per partner and presenting to results back to the Head of Digital and Financial Controller.
- Organising meetings with new brands and securing commercials.
You will have/be:
- B2B Sales Management experience.
- Experience of working within a Digital Sales role, ideally within the Financial Services industry.
- Understanding of SEO, PPC, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Email Marketing and Social Media platforms.
- Self-motivated and outcome driven approach to work.
- Ability to work independently and on your own initiative.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel.
This is a full time permanent role working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Offered salary of £25,000 + uncapped monthly performance related bonus. A comprehensive benefits package is offered including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, enhanced workplace pension scheme, group life insurance and free onsite car parking.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.